Tuesday 3 December 2013

Mozilla Club

Hii everyone,  writing on what I personally feel is such a big deal for me because I don't have words  which show my happiness.First thanks to Mr Sujith Reddy my first mozilan friend on facebook :) lots of conversation b/w us from where I know a lots of about mozila community.
Being part of mozilla bhopal I m greatly thankful to
komal whose guidence are just awesome and we have enjoyed the whole session  either its a badge making compitition or poster making. its grateful to thanks all other members such from GGITM and SIRT whose contributions are just like bread and butter.
 check out some images , you feel how things happens when a team effort takes places.















at last we wish happy mozilans community day by cutting yummy cake , since we are winner team so we formally cut it out :P (see upper pics right side)


its not an ending of beautiful journey , we have long to go .if you misses it no matters , because #foxy backs after some days and we are again meetup with you all. till then keep smile :)

kindly regards ......
Chandan Baba
NRI Mozillians, Bhopal


















 



1 comment: